Friday, May 12, Friday Night Mayo – live here at 10.30pm.
(By the way, you don’t need a Facebook account to view it, it is set to public access. However, on your phone, you may need to download a Facebook viewer/app):
We go live 10.30pm Friday night, Irish time
Our May 12 guests and topics:
- The Achill Island beach that came back to life
- The wonderful Cannonball Ireland Road Trip
- The Campaign to Rebuild Ballinrobe Town Hall & The Kube
- Seamus Ruttledge, singer-songwriter
- Mayo International Choral Festival
- Westport Air Show
- Sports commentators – how do they manage it? We talk to Mike Finnerty and Rob Murphy
- Oliver Kelleher, our host
- Dean Kenny, roving reporter
Show sponsors Murray Ambulance Services
Runs every Friday night until run finishes on Friday, May 12, 2017. 10.30pm to 12 midnight.
All shows broadcast live from The Village Inn, Partry, in front of a studio audience – feel free to come along (admission free of charge).
If you’re a singer-songwriter, we’d love to hear from you. If you live in Mayo and can speak ten different languages, you could be an interesting guest. Fun, talent, quirkiness, achievement – that’s what pricks our curiosity. Get in touch below.
To sponsor, advertise, suggest a guest or programme, contact email@example.com
Or T: +353 87 9185 867 / +353 94 95 42965
To be sure your device can stream the show, check HERE